A dream can come true!
The Goldings at Faversham is a boutique collection of two and three bedroom homes, available through the shared ownership scheme.
Situated on the outskirts of the historical town of Faversham, well-known for its strong heritage links and where local community is the heartbeat to this famous Kentish town.
Anticipated for launch in April 2022 – Register now and receive priority updates.
Why buy at The Goldings?
- Faversham a bustling town centre with a famous market held 3 times a week and railway station within 1 mile. A wonderful and unique Kent heritage town and all it offers
- A new community to be welcomed into
- Good road network connections via A299 for Whitstable, Herne Bay, Margate and Ramsgate, the M2 for Sittingbourne, Chatham and Rochester and the A2 for Canterbury, Dover, Dartford and central London
- Faversham train station offers frequent services to Canterbury, Dover, Margate, Ramsgate, Ebbsfleet International, Stratford International, London St Pancras and London Victoria
- Well regarded Ofsted rated schools available in the local area including the University of Kent and Christ Church University both based in Canterbury a 15 minute drive away
- The ancient cathedral town of Canterbury offers a huge variety of well-known chain stores, cafes and restaurants within Whitefrairs Shopping Centre and surrounding streets
The Hyde difference
- Over 90% customer satisfaction for 8 consecutive years
- Experienced in-house sales team to help you with the process to owning your own home
- Option to purchase more shares and own your home outright at any time
- High specification as standard
- Contemporary kitchen units with integrated appliances
- Quality flooring included