Hardwick Court is a beautiful retirement scheme of one and two bedroom apartments located about a mile from Erith town centre.
Having won many awards for ‘best kept gardens’ Hardwick Court is ideal for those with green fingers as well as those looking for a place to relax.
Erith lies on the banks of the River Thames which has played a part in the town’s history. These days you will be able to unwind and take a riverside walk, discovering for yourself some of Erith’s history.
Full Market Value - £160,000
70% Discounted Sale Price - £112,000
Monthly Service Charge - £165.73
• Bathroom W/C
• Kitchen & Living room
• 24 hour alarm call system to all flats
• Scheme Officer
• Communal lounge for residents, friends and family to use
• Gas central heating (untested)
• Mains services connected (untested)
• Landscaped communal gardens
• Bexley Council Tax Band - B