This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard in hallway. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden with shed storage & an off street allocated parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 110 Years
Council Tax Band:
Brighton & Hove Council Tax Band - B
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• The property is located close to the beach and there are transport links to Brighton city centre.
• The property is also situated 2.9 miles from Brighton train station which offers direct services to London Victoria via Gatwick, Portsmouth Harbour, Hove and Bedford.
• Excellent bus links into Brighton City centre.
• ‘Good’ Ofsted school within walking distance.
• Local post office & shops within close proximity of the property.