This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
12 Southdown Place, Shepherds Lane, Compton, Winchester, SO21 2FE
Available for resale shared ownership, a beautifully presented and spacious first floor, one bedroom apartment in the semi-rural location of Compton, Winchester.
The property comprises of; secure communal entrance, entrance lobby, kitchen with in-built oven and hob, open plan lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows making it light and airy, one double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space, visitor parking and access to communal gardens.
Length of Lease:
Approx 115 Years
Council Tax Band:
Winchester Council - band B
Gross Internal Area:
53 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the semi-rural location of Compton, Winchester.
• Close to nearby amenities in Shawford and Otterbourne.
• 0.9 mile walk to Shawford train station which offers direct links to London Waterloo and Poole.
• Good transport links into Winchester with a 5 min walk to bus stop and 5 minute drive to Park and Ride
• Close to local woods, parks and public green spaces.