This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a full length balcony, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven/hob & integrated fridge/freezer, large double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, family bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard in hallway. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 122 Years
Council Tax Band: Chichester Council Tax Band - B
Gross Internal Area: 49m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated near great transport links, including bus/train stations, providing direct lines to London Victoria.
• Within walking distances of local shops, restaurants, doctors, dentists and other amenities.
• Bike shed incorporated in the development.
• Within close proximity of ten local primary/secondary schools.
• Walking distance to Chichester City Centre (0.6miles).