This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright communal entrance with phone entry system and lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading onto a private balcony area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom with esuite, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard. The property also benefits from access to an allocated off street parking spot/cycle storage & has riverside, castle & cathedral views.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 120 Years
Council Tax Band:
Medway Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• The property is situated in a convenient part of Rochester close to the River Medway.
• Rochester Train station is a 10 minute
walk from the apartment and offers direct services to London Victoria, London St Pancras and Charing Cross.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Local shops, restaurants and amenities are all within easy distance from the apartment.
• The M2 is also easily accessible.
• Property is located close to Rochester Castle & Cathedral.