This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a balcony with stunning views, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard in hallway. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal roof top terrace.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 121 Years
Council Tax Band:
Brighton & Hove Council Tax Band - B
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in a convenient residential area of Brighton City.
• Within easy distance of Brighton City Centre which offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities.
• Under a mile from Brighton Train Station which offers services to; London via Gatwick Airport, Ashford International, Southampton, Hove & Seaford.
• Walking distance to bus stop providing excellent services around Brighton.
• A 20 minute walk to the popular Brighton beach.