This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a balcony with stunning views, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and large utility room in hallway. The property also benefits from access to
an allocated off street parking spot/cycle storage & has riverside,
castle & cathedral views.
Length of Lease: Approx. 120 Years
Council Tax Band: Medway Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area: 50m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• The property is situated in a convenient part of Rochester close to the River Medway.
• Local shops, restaurants and amenities are all within easy distance from the apartment.
• Rochester Train station is a 5 minute walk from the apartment and offers direct services to London Victoria, London St Pancras and Gillingham.
• The M2 is also easily accessible.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Property is located close to Rochester Castle & Cathedral.