Joseph Conrad House is a beautiful retirement scheme of one and two bedroom apartments located about half a mile from the historically rich city of Canterbury .
A city with much to offer, from department stores to speciality shops, friendly pubs and restaurants, museums and the stunning Cathedral. Joseph Conrad has two beautiful gardens in which you are invited to enjoy the surroundings or chat to your neighbours.
Sale Price - £120,000
70% Discounted Value - £84,000
Monthly Service Charge - £146.23
• 24 hour alarm call system to all flats
• Scheme Officer
• Communal Lounge
• 1 Bedrooms
• Gas central heating (untested)
• Mains services connected (untested)
• Landscaped communal gardens
• Canterbury Borough Council
• Council tax band - B