This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
37 Mountview, Borden, Sittingbourne, ME9 8JL
Available for resale shared ownership, a one bedroom coach house with driveway, situated in the quiet and rural village of Borden, Sittingbourne.
The property compromises a private front of door leading direct to garage and stairs. First floor offers a kitchen with space for appliances, open plan lounge-dining room, one bedroom with large built-in wardrobes and bathroom with shower over bath. The property has a new boiler and original parquet flooring in lounge.
Length of Lease:
Approx 71 Years
Council Tax Band:
Swale Council - band B
Gross Internal Area:
48 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in a quiet village location in Sittingbourne in the heart of Kent.
• 1.7 miles to Sittingbourne train station which offers direct trains to London Victoria and London St Pancras International.
• Local church and village hall within walking distance.
• Sittingbourne town centre is a 5 minute drive with supermarkets, restaurants, shops and pubs.
• Infant and junior schools within 1 mile.