This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
Property Description- This modern, bright, neutrally decorated, one double bedroomed purpose built ground floor apartment benefits from a large reception room with feature fireplace & space for both a living area and dining table. The large double bedroom comes with a number of fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards, to add to the storage provided in the hallway. The property has a dedicated off road parking bay plus there are visitor bays for guest parking. This is a rarely available, beautifully kept, light & spacious one bed flat in a great location for amenities, schools & public transport.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 110 Years
Council Tax Band:
Reigate and Banstead Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Transport options are very good, the house has one allocated parking space with plenty of additional parking on the estate
• Earlswood train station with quick links to central London is less than 10 minutes walk away, Gatwick airport is less than 15minutes drive and local buses are also easily accessible.
• Local shops, restaurants/take-aways and the primary school are all within 10minutes walk.
• Redhill town centre is also only a short drive with its excellent range of shops, health facilities and restaurants.
• The beautiful landscaped communal grounds offer a great space to enjoy good weather.