This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure private entrance, open plan living/dining room area leading out to balcony, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 115 Years
Council Tax Band:
Southampton City Council Tax Band - B
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the quiet and residential town of Bitterne, Southampton.
• Within walking distances of local shops, restaurants, doctors, dentists and other amenities.
• 1.7 mile walk to Bitterne train station which offers direct links to Portsmouth Harbour and Southampton Central.
• Easy access to M27 which allows direct route to Southampton airport.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.