This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
909, 251 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 6FJ
Available for resale shared ownership, an extremely new and spacious, two bedroom, ninth floor apartment in the vibrant and convenient area of Elephant and Castle, South London.
The property comprises; a secure communal entrance with 24 hour concierge and audio and video entry system, lift access to ninth floor, private front door through to hallway with storage cupboard, kitchen with in-built oven and hob, open-plan lounge/dining area with floor to ceiling windows, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, modern and stylish bathroom with wet room shower design. The development also benefits from use of cinema room, gym and cafe.
Length of Lease:
Approx 999 Years
Council Tax Band:
Southwark Council - band E
Gross Internal Area:
69 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the vibrant and cultural area of Elephant and Castle, South London.
• Elephant & Castle is served by Underground and Overground trains and a multitude of buses to take you in every direction across London.
• The cycling superhighway is also on its way, connecting Elephant & Castle with King’s Cross.
• London Bridge is a 10 minute walk away.
• Bermondsey Street is the destination real foodies will enjoy. An eclectic mix of restaurants, bars and cafés make choosing your morning coffee-spot.