This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 123 Years
Council Tax Band: Tonbridge & Malling Council Tax Band - B
Gross Internal Area: 64m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated next to the historic manor of Preston Hall in the village of Aylesford, Kent. At the heart of a charming and close-knit community, you will enjoy the best of village living within easy reach of London.
• Close to excellent road links with Kent and the capital, Aylesford also has its own railway station where trains can take you to London St. Pancras in under an hour.
• Next to the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, some of the most remarkable countryside in England.
• Aylesford itself is a picturesque village on the River Medway, with many fine old buildings and excellent facilities, including supermarkets, a farm shop and a monthly farmers’ market. The lawns is also a 5 minute drive from Aylesford South retail park. You’ll also enjoy excellent links to the major Medway towns and to London, being only a three-minute drive from the M20.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.