This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal gardens & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 112 Years
Council Tax Band:
Mid-Sussex Council Tax Band - D
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Sought after area of Bolnore Village in Haywards Heath.
• Haywards Heath Town Centre is located 1.1 miles from the apartment and offers a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and other amenities.
• 1.7 miles to Haywards Heath Train Station which offers services to London Victoria via Gatwick Airport, Bedford via London Bridge and Brighton.
• Easy access to the A23 providing a direct route to the motorway network.
• Direct bus services through Haywards Heath.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.