This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden, bicycle storage area & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 123 Years
Council Tax Band:
Maidstone Council Tax Band - B
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in a semi-rural area approximately 3 miles from Maidstone Town Centre.
• Maidstone offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment & other amenities.
• Maidstone East Train Station offers services to London Victoria (in less than an hour) & Ashford International.
• The M20 is easily accessible providing a direct route to London, Kent coast & motorway network.
• Within close proximity of Maidstone Grammar School ranked outstanding by Ofsted.
• Bus stop nearby the property which is connecting to Maidstone town, the leisure center & Leeds.
• Small play area located within the development.