This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom leading out to balcony area, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal courtyard & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 113 Years
Council Tax Band:
Gravesham Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Fenners Marsh is a residential development of properties of similar age and style, comprising both flats and houses. The development is well situated within easy reach of Gravesend Town Centre and train station. Local bus routes operate within the general vicinity. There are also local shops nearby including a pharmacy and general store and also Bulks Gym is a five minute walk from the property.
• Situated in a convenient area of Gravesend
• Within close proximity to Gravesend Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities
• 1.6 miles from Gravesend Train Station which offers services to; London Charing Cross, Faversham and high speed rail services to London St Pancras
• Close to the popular Bluewater Shopping Centre
• Easy access to the A2 providing a direct route to the motorway network