This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of 3 storeys & has a bright secure private entrance, open plan living/dining room area leading out to private rear garden with a patio area & shed storage, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, downstairs WC, large top floor double bedroom, second double bedroom, third bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 113 Years
Council Tax Band: Tonbridge & Malling Council Tax Band - D
Gross Internal Area: 103m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• The property is situated in the semi-rural, sought after area of Larkfield in Kent.
• Local shops and amenities are all within easy distance to the property.
• New Hythe train station is a 10 minute walk from the property and offers direct services to Strood, Maidstone West, Tonbridge and Paddock Wood. The M20 is easily also accessible.
• Aylesford provides a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities.
• The property is within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.