This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure private entrance, open plan living/dining room area, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second double bedroom, third bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, private rear garden with patio area and generous storage space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 72 Years
Council Tax Band: Southampton City Council Tax Band - B
Gross Internal Area: 82m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• West End High Street, Bitterne Village and Southampton City Centre is within a close distance which offers amenities such as a post office, supermarket, sports facilities, shopping centres and several food outlets.
• Within close proximity of local primary/seondary schools.
• The property is located close to local parks/green spaces.
• Good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre.
• Easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station.