This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented first floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Bromley, Kent and close to amenities.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, beautifully presented open plan living/dining room area leading out to a spacious balcony with stunning views, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and two large storage cupboards in the hallway. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal rooftop terrace area & an allocated off street parking spot.
Length of Lease: Approx. 118 Years
Council Tax Band: Bromley Council Tax Band - D
Gross Internal Area: 64.3m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Popular & convenient area of Bromley close to local shops & amenities.
• Glades Shopping Centre & Bromley Town Centre are 1.3 miles from the property and offer a wider variety of shops, restaurants & other amenities.
• Bickley Train Station located 0.8 miles from the apartment and offer direct links to London Victoria, West Hampstead via Thameslink and Sevenoaks.
• Within walking distance to Bromley Common and other public parks.
• Easy access to the A20 with direct route into central London.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Bromley South train station is local and has a fast service to London Victoria.