This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space.The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 997 Years
Council Tax Band:
Bexley Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Located five minutes from A2 with Routes directly to London.
• Railway stations close by Sidcup 1.3 miles, Albany Park .3miles, St Mary Cray 1.7 miles, Northfleet (2.1 miles)
• Sidcup itself offers a range of bars, cafes, gyms as well as a range of shops.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Scadbury Park Nature Reserve local to the property.