This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a juliette balcony, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to floor to ceiling windows which provide lots of natural light & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 238 Years
Council Tax Band: Croydon Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area: 44.6m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the vibrant and convenient area of Croydon
• Within close proximity to a wide variety of; shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, entertainment, gyms and other amenities
• 0.4 mile walk to West Croydon station which offers direct links to London Victoria and London Bridge.
• 0.5 mile walk to West Croydon tram stop which offers services to Beckenham Junction and New addington.
• The property is within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.