This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a balcony with stunning views, modern fitted kitchen, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard in hallway. The property also benefits from access to an allocated off street parking space & is within close proximity of the Water Meadows.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 87 Years
Council Tax Band:
Winchester Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the highly desirable area of St Cross in Winchester.
• There are excellent travel links into the town centre via riverside footpaths, the new National Cycle Route and frequent bus services.
• Winchester train station is located 1.8 miles from the apartment & offers direct services to London Waterloo, Basingstoke & Southampton.
• Close to Winchester Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• This property is approximately one mile from Winchester city centre and is close to St Catherine’s Hill, which is a great location to enjoy stunning views of the city.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Easy access to M3.