This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
Grange Close, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9RS
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented ground floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Winchester and close to amenities.
The property comprises of a bright communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a decked balcony, kitchen with space for appliances, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard in hallway. The property also benefits from access to an allocated off street parking space & is within close proximity of the Water Meadows.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 85 Years
Council Tax Band:
Winchester Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the highly desirable area of St Cross in Winchester.
• There are excellent travel links into the town centre via riverside footpaths, the new National Cycle Route and frequent bus services.
• Winchester train station is located 1.8 miles from the apartment & offers direct services to London Waterloo, Basingstoke & Southampton.
• Close to Winchester Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• This property is approximately one mile from Winchester city centre and is close to St Catherine’s Hill, which is a great location to enjoy stunning views of the city.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Easy access to M3.