This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, beautifully presented open plan living/dining room area leading out to a spacious balcony, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and several large storage cupboards. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal rooftop terrace area & an allocated off street parking spot.
Length of Lease: Approx. 117 Years
Council Tax Band: Bromley Council Tax Band - D
Gross Internal Area: 61m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Popular & convenient area of Bromley close to local
shops & amenities.
• Glades Shopping Centre & Bromley Town Centre are
1.3 miles from the property and offer a wider variety
of shops, restaurants & other amenities.
• Bickley Train Station located 0.8 miles from the
apartment and offer direct links to London Victoria,
West Hampstead via Thameslink and Sevenoaks.
• Within walking distance to Bromley Common and
other public parks.
• Easy access to the A20 with direct route into central
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary
• Bromley South train station is local and has a fast
service to London Victoria.