Heron Fields at Great East Hall comprises a selection of well-appointed 2, 3 and 4 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached homes, set within attractive landscaped gardens, close to the historic market town of Sittingbourne with its wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Designed with convenient family living in mind, these homes are finished to a high standard with spacious, well-lit interiors creating a living space which is perfect for relaxation, as well as entertaining.
Local attractions include the landscaped Doddington Place Gardens, Belmont House with its elegant country parkland, and Leeds Castle which holds many festivals and firework displays throughout the year.
• Within easy reach of London Victoria in just over an hour
• Sittingbourne within a 5 min drive and Bluewater shopping centre 35mins away
• Canterbury is 16 miles away and a pleasure to visit with its beautiful Cathedral
• Excellent Education and Leisure facilities within the immediate area
• Access to communal playing field
• Fully fitted Paula Rosa kitchen with integrated Indesit appliances
• En-suite to bedroom one in 3 & bedroom homes and built in wardrobe to main bedroom
• Ability to upgrade finishes within a selected range
• Private garden and allocated parking to each home, with garages to selected plots