This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven/hob & island work top, large double bedroom with eave, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space.The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 124 Years
Council Tax Band:
Bexley Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Sidcup offers the best of two lifestyles: a peaceful village-like setting with the beautiful Kent countryside on your doorstep but with London’s thriving city life close at hand with only a 30 minute journey time between Sidcup Station and London’s Charing Cross.
• Sidcup’s busy high street is an intriguing mix of independent cafes including La Cucina, Limencello Restaurant and El Iberico. As well as traditional, family pubs including The Seven Stars along Footscray High Street.
• There are boutiques, leading high street restaurants and shops including both a Morrisons and Little Waitrose; perfect for all your day-to-day needs.
• Sidcup High Street, train station and other key amenities are all within easy walking distance of the development. There are also some great walks to help you explore the local area with recreation parks close by.
• The property is within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.