This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure private entrance, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a private rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 124 Years
Council Tax Band:
Swale Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Sittingbourne Station is around 2.5 miles by road and with Kings Cross St Pancras accessible within an hour direct from Sittingbourne, a home at Heron Fields offers exceptional value, space and tranquillity for those working in London.
• A little under two miles from Heron Fields is Sittingbourne’s newest green space, Milton Creek Country Park. The 128 acre site features a natural play area, a community events space, as well as meadow, scrub and aquatic habitats that are home to many hundreds of animal species.
• For more sporting residents, Sittingbourne Golf Centre is again less than two miles away, with a nine-hole course and coaching available for beginners. If you prefer to exercise indoors, nearby Swallows Leisure Centre in Sittingbourne offers a pool, fitness suite, badminton courts.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Heron Fields offers its residents easy access by car to the A2 and M2 motorway, connecting with London to the north and the port of Dover and the Channel Tunnel at Folkestone to the south.