This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading out to private balcony, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden, bicycle storage area & an allocated parking space located in the underground car park.
Length of Lease: Approx. 122 Years
Council Tax Band: Brighton & Hove Council Tax Band - D
Gross Internal Area: 75m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in a sought after area of Hove opposite the popular and picturesque Hove Park.
• Within walking distance to Hove High Street which has local shops, restaurants and amenities.
• Hove Train Station is located 0.3 miles from the apartment and offers direct services to; Brighton, London Victoria, Worthing and Portsmouth.
• Brighton City Centre is located 2.1 miles from the property and is easily accessible. Brighton provides a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities.
• The property is within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.