This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure private entrance, open plan living/dining room area leading out to private rear garden with shed storage, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, seperate downstairs WC, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to two allocated off street parking spaces.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 74 Years
Council Tax Band:
Bromley Council Tax Band - D
Gross Internal Area: 68m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated close to Penge East and Penge West stations which provide transport links into Central London.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Close to the open green space of Crystal Palace Park.
• The property is very close to Penge high street which provides a varity of amenities including shops, pubs, resturants, cafes & supermarkets.
• Penge Recreation Ground is located just behind the property.