This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a secure communal entrance with entry system, open plan living/dining room area, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, one double bedroom, family bathroom with shower and double glazing throughout. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden, access to a shed and an allocated parking space.
• First Floor, One Bedroom Apartment
• Allocated Parking Space & Off Street Parking Available
• Communal Entrance /Entry System
• Boiler With Smart Thermostat Heating
• Mid Sussex Tax Band - B
• Lease Approximately 110 Years
• Gross Internal Area - 47m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the quiet and residential Bolnore Village, Haywards Heath.
• Within walking distances of local shops, restaurants and other amenities.
• 7 minute drive to Haywards Heath train station which offers direct links to London Bridge and London Victoria aswell as the Gatwick Express.
• Close to local primary and pre-schools and woodland/recreation field.