This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
Reaston Street, New Cross, London, SE14 5BB
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented bright & spacious ground floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a popular central residential area of New Cross, South East London.
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area with double glazed floor to ceiling windows, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven/hob & integrated fridge/freezer, master bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom, and family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal courtyard & secure cycle storage area plus there is communal parking.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 121 Years
Council Tax Band:
Lewisham Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area: 63m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in a convenient and vibrant area of New Cross, South East London.
• Community centre in former church offers yoga, zumba classes etc.
• Within walking distance to Goldsmiths University and cinema.
• Walking distance to New Cross retail park which offers a wider variety of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
• 0.6 miles from New Cross Gate Train & Overground Station with direct services to: London Bridge (1 stop), Jubilee line (2 stops to Canada Water), London Victoria, Crystal Palace and Dalston.
• Excellent bus services to many areas of London (21,53,171,172,176,453).
• Close to local parks and public green spaces (Telegraph Hill park, Burgess Park).
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools & in the catchment area of the sought after school Haberdasher Temple Grove.