This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure private entrance, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a peaceful spacious balcony with open view to the well-maintained communal courtyard garden, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and airing cupboard in hallway. The property also benefits from access to a back door providing direct access to a rear allocated parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 122 Years
Council Tax Band: Chichester Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area: 88m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated near great transport links, including bus/train stations, providing direct lines to London Victoria.
• Within walking distances of local shops, restaurants, doctors, dentists and other amenities.
• Bike shed incorporated in the development.
• Within close proximity of ten local primary/secondary schools.
• Walking distance to Chichester City Centre (0.6miles).