This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a private balcony with stunning views, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom with ensuite WC, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, triple glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from underfloor heating.
Length of Lease: Approx. 120 Years
Council Tax Band: Brighton & Hove Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area: 70m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the heart of Brighton as part of the Open Market regeneration.
• The vibrant Brighton City Centre offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities.
• Close proximity to the popular & famous Brighton Lanes & Brighton Seafront.
• Brighton City Train Station is located 0.4 miles from the property and offers direct services to; London Victoria & London Cannon Street via Gatwick Airport, Ashford International, Southampton Central, Seaford & Hove.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.