This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/ dining room area leading out to private rear garden with shed storage, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven/hob and dishwasher, large double bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout. The property also benefits from access to a new boiler (1 year old).
Length of Lease: Approx. 112 Years
Council Tax Band: Southwark Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Located directly opposite the beautiful Peckham Rye Common.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Excellent local transport links: Peckham Rye and Nunhead Stations (National Rail) are just a short walk away.
• Bus stops in both directions are available directly outside the development.
• Local bars, cafes, shops, supermarkets & many more amendities are all within a close distance to the property.