This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
Flat 10 Williamson Court, 163A Peckham Rye, London, SE15 3GY
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented second floor, three bedroom apartment situated in a popular vibrant area of Southwark, London.
The property comprises of a bright communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, three double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath and large airing cupboard.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 113 Years
Council Tax Band:
Southwark Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area:
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Located directly opposite Peckham Rye Common
• Local transport links: Peckham Rye and Nunhead Stations (National Rail) are just a short walk away.
• Bus stops in both directions are available right in front of the Development.
• Local Primary Schools within a short walking distance to the property.
• In close proximity of local bars, cafes, shops & supermarkets.