Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a first floor, two-bedroom apartment located in the area of Rochester
The property comprises of a communal entrance, private front door, hallway, kitchen with stand-alone appliances, open plan dining and reception room, master bedroom, second bedroom, and bathroom with shower over bath.
The property also benefits from access to plenty of storage space, communal bike storage and an allocated off-street parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 116 Years
Council Tax Band: Medway Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 67m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Royal Oak House is located right in between Chatham and Rochester in the Medway area. Walking distance to a wide range of venues.
- Walking distance from Chatham Bus Station and Rochester Train Station
- Five minutes from Rochester Highstreet with plenty of pubs and restaurants. We recommend Playopalis board game cafe, if you are into board games.
- New developing area featuring new school and shops being built.
- Very close to an outdoor public Gym and walking distance from kids play area, skatepark and tennis club.
- The nearest railway station is Rochester Station, approximately 0.7 miles away.
- Fort Pitt Grammar School, approximately 0.4 miles away and King’s School Rochester, approximately 0.7 Miles away.
Property Value = £240,000
Percentage Share = 50%
Share Price = £120,000
*Monthly Rent = £209.67
*Monthly Service Charge = £153.47
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £600
***Annual Household Income = £33,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.