The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance, private door, open plan living/dining room area, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, two double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from allocated parking space
Length of Lease: Approx. 112 Years
Gross Internal Area: 69 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- St Johns Road in East Grinstead is in the South East region of England. The postcode is within the East Grinstead Town ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Mid Sussex.
- The nearest railway station is East Grinstead, approximately 0.5 miles away.
- There are various primary and secondary schools local to St Johns Road. The nearest is Blackwell Primary School, approximately 380 yards away and Sackville Secondary School, approximately 0.7 miles away.
- Dr Jh Clarke And Partners, approximately 280 yards away. Please consult the NHS Choices website to check if the facility is currently accepting new NHS patients.
- Hopkins, Andrew Michael Dentist, approximately 280 yards away. Please consult the NHS Choices website to check if the facility is currently accepting new NHS patients.
Full Market Value: £250,000
35% Share: £87,500
Monthly Rent: £361.35
Monthly service Charge: £93.11
Household Income: £29,000
Monthly Mortgage: £403.00**
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at so.hydeform.co.uk/index.