The property comprises of; secure private front door, hallway, downstairs toilet with basin, kitchen with built-in oven and hob, open plan dining and reception room, master bedroom, second double bedroom, family bathroom and large airing cupboard.
- Off road parking on driveway
- Large rear garden
- Newly fitted walk in shower and bathroom
- Quiet cul-de-sac
Length of Lease: Approx. TBC
Gross Internal Area: 69m2
Local Area Information:
• Larch Way in Bursledon is in the South East region of England. The postcode is within the Bursledon & Hound North ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Eastleigh.
• The nearest railway station is Bursledon, approximately 0.7 miles away.
• Bursledon Junior School (CA), approximately 1.1 miles away and Hamble Primary School, approximately 1.4 miles away.
• Bursledon Surgery, approximately 800 yards away. Please consult the NHS Choices website to check if the facility is currently accepting new NHS patients.
• Bursledon Dental Clinic, approximately 800 yards away.
Full Market Value: £225,000
50% Share: £112,500
Monthly Rent: £102.24
Monthly service Charge: £9.42
Household Income: £23,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%. Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing: Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply