The property comprises of; secure private front door, hallway, kitchen with in built oven and hob, open plan dining and reception room, master bedroom with built in wardrobe, second bedroom ,family bathroom with shower over the bath, well presented garden to rear and 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Village location
- Allocated parking
Length of Lease: 996 Years
Gross Internal Area: 77m2
Local Area Information:
• Parks Road in Harrietsham is in the South East region of England. The postcode is within the Harrietsham and Lenham ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Faversham and Mid Kent.
• The nearest railway station is Harrietsham, approximately 0.8 Miles away
• Harrietsham Church of England Primary School, approximately 1 mile away.
• Lenham School, approximately 1.4 miles away.
• Glebe Medical Centre, approximately 390 yards away. Please consult the NHS Choices website to check if the facility is currently accepting new NHS patients.
Full Market Value: £295,000
40% Share: £118,000
Monthly Rent: £428.99
Monthly service Charge: £23.58
Household Income: £37,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing: Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply