The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area with patio door leading out to a spacious, private balcony. A modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven, hob, washer/dryer. Two large storage cupboards in both downstairs and upstairs hallways. Two double bedrooms one with family bathroom with shower over bath and other with shower / wc. The property also benefits from underfloor heating and secure bike storage.
Length of Lease: Approx. 119 Years
Gross Internal Area: 80 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the heart of Brighton as part of the Open Market regeneration.
• Close proximity to the popular & famous Brighton Lanes & Brighton Seafront.
Preston Park and The Level park close by.
• Brighton City Centre offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities
• Close to Bus links across Brighton City, Brighton Train Station is located 0.4 miles from the property and offers direct services to; London Victoria & London Cannon Street via Gatwick Airport, Ashford International, Southampton Central, Seaford & Hove.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.