Yates Court, 19 Stockwell Road, Stockwell, Lambeth, London, SW9 9AU
Available through shared ownership resale, a bright and spacious third floor, one-bedroom apartment situated in a modern new development in Stockwell, South West London
This south facing property was recently renovated with new floors throughout and new kitchen. It comprises of a secure communal entrance with phone entry system, bright open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, a large double bedroom with wrap-around floating shelves and built in wardrobe, bathroom with shower over bath, double glazed windows and central heating throughout including large storage cupboard in hallway.
The property also benefits from access to a roof terrace, available off-street parking permits and secure bicycle storage.
Length of Lease: Approx. 115 Years
Council Tax Band: Lambeth Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 50m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Popular & Convenient area of Stockwell in South West London.
- Offers exceptional value in a zone 2 location with fast connections to City and the West End. The Victoria line, Northern line, Overground and National Rail are within a five-minute walk and less than one minute from Stockwell underground station. 10 minutes from Oxford Circus, 20 minutes to Bank, 7 minutes to Waterloo.
- The building is also situated on the CS7 cycle superhighway, the 50, 88, 155 bus routes and benefits from two Santander cycle stands just metres away.
- Within walking distance of local shops & amenities. Just a few minutes’ walk away, Clapham North offers a buzzing array of independent cafés, bars and restaurants, as well as boutique shops and gyms.
- Continue a little further on to Clapham Common for even more choice or hop one stop on the tube from Stockwell to Brixton and explore the culinary delights and nightlife at renowned Brixton Market.
- With a choice of enticing eateries on the doorstep, you’ll be glad to know there are also plenty of leisure amenities in the area. Along with multiple gyms and fitness studios within a 5-minute walk as well as the expansive greenery of Clapham Common.
Property Value = £380,000
Percentage Share = 45%
Share Price = £171,000
*Monthly Rent = £293.72
*Monthly Service Charge = £99.69
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £855
***Annual Household Income = £45,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.