Gladstone House, 31 Dowells Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9FD
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented eighth floor, one-bedroom apartment situated in a popular vibrant area of Greenwich.
Boasting a bright, open plan living space, this stylish one-bedroom apartment is on the eighth floor of the trendy New Capital Quay development. Immaculately presented, the property consists of a spacious open plan reception room and fully fitted kitchen, one double bedroom and a modern bathroom with shower over bath.
The property also benefits from an allocated parking space in a secure, gated car park.
Length of Lease: Approx. 116 Years
Council Tax band: Greenwich Council – B
Gross Internal Area: 45m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- A fantastic apartment for couples and families alike. Located just minutes from the buzzing bars and cafes of Greenwich and its stunning Royal Park, while also being a short journey to the financial centres of both Canary Wharf and the City of London.
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cutty Sark DLR station and 6 minutes to Greenwich station for the mainline and DLR.
- Bus links to North Greenwich, Lewisham, Surrey Quays, Bermondsey and Central London just steps away make this apartment even more well connected.
- A short wander to the riverfront also provides views of the legendary fireworks display from the London Eye at New Year.
- Each year you can enjoy the electric atmosphere of the London Marathon from the comfort of this apartment’s balcony as runners pass by on Creek Road.
- There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
- The prestigious New Capital Quay Development on which this apartment is located is also home to Little Elms Nursery, a large Waitrose, a gym, a dentist, and restaurants including Costa Coffee, The Sail Loft and The Oyster Catcher.
Property Value = £410,000
Percentage Share = 25%
Share Price = £102,500
Monthly Rent = £443.73
Monthly Service Charge = £203.71
Monthly Mortgage Payment = £472 **
Annual Household Income = £40,000 *
*Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at so.hydeform.co.uk/index.