Ann Gream House, St Johns Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 3LB
Available for resale shared ownership, a bright south facing, second floor, two-bedroom, apartment situated in a popular residential area of West Sussex.
This light and airy property comprises a secure communal entrance. Inside the property there is a significant hallway with two large storage cupboards, spacious open plan kitchen/reception leading to Juliette balcony, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, two bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath. The bathroom, kitchen and living room have recently been redecorated.
The property also benefits from access to well-maintained communal orchard gardens and parking in a secure gated car park, permit required.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You live in Mid Sussex – Mid Sussex District
- You work in Mid Sussex – Mid Sussex District
Length of Lease: Approx. 111 Years
Council Tax Band: Mid Sussex Council – C
Gross Internal Area: 61m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- A short walk to the Highstreet with a variety of shops, bars, restaurants and local amenities.
- St Johns Road in East Grinstead is in the South East region of England. The postcode is within the East Grinstead Town ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Mid Sussex.
- The nearest railway station is East Grinstead, approximately 0.5 miles away with links to London and Gatwick.
- There are various primary and secondary schools local to St Johns Road. The nearest is Blackwell Primary School, approximately 380 yards away and Sackville Secondary School, approximately 0.7 miles away.
Property Value = £270,000
Percentage Share = 45%
Share Price = £121,500
*Monthly Rent = £310.42
*Monthly Service Charge = £91.62
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £608
***Annual Household Income = £35,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.