Hyde Grove, Dartford, Kent, DA1 5GE
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented, bright and spacious two-bedroom, third floor apartment situated in the sought-out area of Dartford, Kent.
The property comprises of a bright communal entrance, open plan living/dining room area, two-way balcony, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, master bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space.
Shared Ownership Length of Lease: Approx.113 years
Gross Internal Area: 68m2
Local Area Information:
- Hyde Grove in Dartford is in the South East region of England. The postcode is within the Bridge ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Dartford.
- Free Fasttrack Bus services to town centre and Bluewater Shopping Centre.
- The nearest Tube station is Elm Park, approximately 6.1 miles away.
- The nearest railway station is Dartford, approximately 1.2 miles away.
- Within proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
Full Market Value: £220,000
30% Share: £66,000
Monthly Rent: £285.38
Monthly service Charge: £166.59
Household Income: £26,000