Available through our resale shared ownership scheme, a second floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in the convenient town of Bromley, Kent.
This top floor apartment has been recently redecorated and comprises a communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan kitchen and reception, private balcony, fitted kitchen with stand-alone appliances, two bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath and generous storage cupboards in hallway.
The property also benefits from direct access to the communal roof-terrace, communal bike storage and allocated parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 114 Years
Council Tax Band: Bromley Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 68.72m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Excellent location with easy access to both the city and Kent. Close to the M25 and Dartford Crossing with frequent London bus services. The National Rail station, Bromley South, runs to London Victoria in a little over 20 minutes. Bromley South also offers easy access to Kent and its National Rail line extends to Whitstable.
- The nearby Glades Shopping Centre is home to a great selection of cafes and restaurants and a mix of popular high street brands.
- A choice of parks and open green spaces to enjoy including The Pavilion Leisure Centre by Mytime Active, which offers a swimming pool complete with water slides, a fully equipped fitness centre, a ten-pin bowling alley, treatment rooms and a kid’s soft play area.
- Nearby attractions include the labyrinthine Chislehurst Caves, Crystal Palace Park which boosts a Dinosaur Court, skatepark, 160ft maze and an urban farm.
- Bromley is home to a wide range of primary schools, secondary schools and colleges including a choice of certified nurseries and parent, toddler groups.
Property Value = £330,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £132,000
*Monthly Rent = £406.24
*Monthly Service Charge = £122.01
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £660
***Annual Household Income = £42,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give an overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.