Lords Court, 16 Headingley Drive, Beckenham, BR3 1BS
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well presented, third floor, one-bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Beckenham, South-East London.
The property comprises a bright communal entrance with phone entry system and lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading to private balcony, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, large double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard in the hallway.
The property also benefits from access to allocated parking.
Length of Lease: Approx. 112 Years
Council Tax Band: Bromley Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 47m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Property is located within 10-minute walk of several mainline stations providing excellent links into central London.
- The leafy area of Beckenham captures the essence of the English countryside with its beautiful green spaces and community atmosphere while retaining a happening vibe.
- Add good schools and charming, affordable housing into the mix, and it’s easy to see why young professionals and families are migrating to the area. With six train stations, it is well served by public transport, and the 20-minute journey into central London seals the deal for many people.
- By day the streets are abuzz with parents fresh from the school run, catching up with friends in one of the area’s many cafes. In the evening the high street comes alive with younger residents heading to the pubs and restaurants.
- Once convinced of the area’s benefits, Beckenham residents often stay in the same property for decades or upgrade to one of the area’s larger homes as their families grow. This adds to the area’s real community feel, enhanced by local events such as the regular farmers’ markets, concerts and festivals on Beckenham Green.
Property Value = £300,000
Percentage Share = 30%
Share Price = £90,000
*Monthly Rent = £404.79
*Monthly Service Charge = £237.43
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £450
***Annual Household Income = £39,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.