Available for resale shared ownership, a bright and spacious, first floor, two-bedroom riverside apartment situated in a popular residential area of Gillingham, Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system and lift access, open plan living and dining room area leading to Juliette balcony, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, large double bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, generous storage space and double glazing throughout.
The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal bicycle storage area and an allocated off-street parking space.
Length of Lease: Approx. 117 Years
Council Tax Band: Medway Council – B
Gross Internal Area: 64m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in Gillingham next to the River Medway close to local shops & amenities, Gillingham train station is less than a mile away which is walkable.
• Gillingham Town Centre is located 1.0 miles from the apartment and offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• Gillingham Train Station is situated 1.0 miles from the property and offers direct services to; London Victoria, Ramsgate and high-speed rail services to London St Pancras.
• Within close proximity of local primary and secondary schools.
• The M2 is easily accessible which provides a direct route to London.
Property Value = £195,000
Percentage Share = 65%
Share Price = £126,750
Monthly Rent = £134.22
Monthly Service Charge = £33.97
Monthly Blocsphere Service Charge = 98.28
Monthly Mortgage Payment = £634 **
Annual Household Income = £31,000 *
*Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest
interest rate at 4.5%
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Call 0345 606 1221 or email email@example.com. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at so.hydeform.co.uk/index.