The property comprises of; secure communal entrance, private front door, hallway, kitchen with in built oven and hob, open plan dining and reception room, master bedroom, second bedroom, and bathroom with shower over bath.
- Allocated parking space and permit required
- Two spacious built in cupboards
- One built in wardrobe
- Communal bike storage down stairs
Length of Lease: Approx. 119 Years
Gross Internal Area: 68m2
Local Area Information:
•Royal Oak House is located right in between Chatham and Rochester in the Medway area. Walking distance to a wide range of venues.
• Walking distance from Chatham Bus Station and Rochester Train Station
• Five minutes from Rochester Highstreet with plenty of pubs and restaurants. We recommend Playopalis board game cafe, if you are into board games.
• New developing area featuring new school and shops being built.
• Very close to an outdoor public Gym and walking distance from kids play area, skatepark and tennis club.
• The nearest railway station is Rochester Station, approximately 0.7 miles away.
• Fort Pitt Grammar School, approximately 0.4 miles away and King’s School Rochester, approximately 0.7 Miles away.
Full Market Value: £210,000
40% Share: £84,000
Monthly Rent: £286.13
Monthly service Charge: £100.23
Household Income: £27,000
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing: Call 0345 606 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you are registered and approved for shared ownership by completing our application at www.hydenewhomes.co.uk/apply