Slaters Row, 7 Claremont Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 2FB
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a bright and spacious, three-bedroom, end terraced house situated in Seaford, East Sussex.
The property has floor to ceiling windows throughout letting in lots of natural light, it comprises a modern fitted kitchen with in-built oven and hob, spacious lounge, downstairs WC, three generous sized bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath.
The property also benefits from access to a private well-maintained rear garden and two private parking spaces.
Eligibility: Applicants with children or dependents will take priority
Length of Lease: Approx. 995 Years
Council Tax Band: Lewes Council – D
Gross Internal Area: 99m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
- Situated in the popular area of Seaford, East Sussex and a few yards from Seaford Town Centre.
- Central location, close to local amenities, a 5-minute walk to the beach, plenty of walks, parks and outdoor spaces to enjoy.
- A good choice of local nursery, secondary and primary schools. The nearest is Seaford Primary School approximately 550 yards away, and Seaford Head School approximately 0.8 miles away. Nursery schools include Micklefield Nursery School, Blue door nursery and Hopscotch Children’s Nursery.
- Seaford Medical Practice, approximately 130 yards away and East Sussex Special Dental Care Service 130 yards away.
- The nearest railway station is Seaford (Sussex), approximately 120 yards away. Brighton to Eastbourne Bus routes available
Property Value = £350,000
Percentage Share = 40%
Share Price = £140,000
Monthly Ground Rent = £29.16
*Monthly Rent = £499.87
*Monthly Service Charge = £25.42
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £700
***Annual Household Income = £44,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.